Ask Me Why Wristbands
Giving out these ‘Ask Me Why’ wristbands helps create a positive behaviour culture at lunchtime.
- It gives teachers the opportunity to start their afternoon lessons in a positive way by asking those children who have been given a wristband what they did to get it.
- It gives parents something positive to talk about with their children in the evening.
- It is likely to encourage other children to make good choices at lunchtime so they can get a wristband too.
- It helps build respectful relationships between children and Lunchtime Supervisors.
- 100 wristbands per pack.
- Size: 220mm x 19mm.
- Printed on easy peel score back adhesive high gloss paper with seal adjustable fastening.
- Delivered in a sturdy postal box with triple thick cardboard sides and a self-locking closure.
- Price: £9.50 per 100 (excluding VAT).
- FREE DELIVERY (UK orders only).
To place an order please email us email@example.com