Positive behaviour training that improves midday supervisor engagement with children
If your school is losing learning minutes in afternoon lessons because children are talking about unresolved lunchtime incidents and your Midday Supervisors (MDSAs) are struggling to manage challenging behaviour then our Midday Supervisor training can help.
5 key benefits of Midday Supervisor training:
- It will make sure your behaviour policy is consistently implemented at lunchtime.
- It will introduce MDSAs to a wide range of positive behaviour techniques.
- It gives MDSAs a voice so they are listened to and heard.
- It improves relationships with school leaders.
- It helps create a restaurant style lunchtime that is calm and social.
The Recipe for Change training adopts a whole school approach and is an evidence based way of effectively engaging with MDSAs. Here’s a recent testimonial:
“Thank you for doing this Paul and helping us to see the wood for the trees. You worked brilliantly with the team and I feel you have moved the group forward and raised enthusiasm and expectation. Brilliant!”
Inclusion Manager, Pebsham Primary Academy, Bexhill