Midday Supervisor training (one day)
One day on-site Midday Supervisor training: £700*
- Identify behaviour expectations and the effectiveness of sanctions and rewards at lunchtime.
Promoting positive behaviour
- How to make sure children do what you ask them to do.
- Identify positive, clear and succinct ways of responding to common lunchtime incidents.
- How to deescalate lunchtime incidents and avoid getting involved in a power struggle.
Observing lunchtime provision
- Observing lunchtime both in the dining room and the playground.
Best practice advice to improve lunchtime provision
- Share evidence based best practice to help improve provision both in the dining room and the playground.
Personalised lunchtime action plan
- Develop a personalised lunchtime action plan with school leaders.
Will you be inviting other schools to join the training and/or will there be more than 30 Midday Supervisors attending? You may be entitled to a FREE lunchtime review and action plan to improve provision in the dining room and playground through our hosted school model.
*Excludes VAT, travel and subsistence. £700 is based on one school with up to 10 Midday Supervisors. See our pricing structure.